Sunday, October 12, 2014

OFDM in Optical Fibre

In this blog, i am going to explain you advantages of OFDM(Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing)  in Optical Fiber Communication and how combination of two will construct Next Generation Network.I am going to explain my views with the help of Presentation:
Few Years Ago, I upload an video based on this this topic and this video was very popular. A large number of Students/Professionals/Teachers was asking me about that Presentation. On the Public Demand, I am going to put all the related contents in this blog. I hope it will be helpful for you.

Video Links of OFDM in Optical 

These are the video where i explained details of OFDM(Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) in Optical Fiber Communication. I got very good response from these videos

OFDM in Opticals Part I



OFDM in Opticals Part II




Introduction


Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) is widely adopted in communication standards such as Wi-Fi and WiMAX. It offers essential benefits like spectral efficient transmission in combination with robustness against channel impairments. In order to meet the growing demand
for bandwidth, novel robust and efficient modulation techniques are required not only in the backbone but also for home-networks. OFDM has recently been proposed as an attractive format for communication over various types of optical channels making use of the remarkable progress in
the field of digital signal processing.

Related Presentation



Related Book


I take reference for book "Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing for Optical Communications by William Shieh". This is one of the BEST BOOK for beginners/Intermediates/Professionals who want to start their career in Optical Fiber Communication/Next Generation Networks/OFDM for Optical fiber.

Don't forget to like my Facebook and Google Page

P.S. If you need any further help/information related to this work then then go to above Facebook Page and Post the question. I can try to solve your problems.BEST OF LUCK!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment